About Our School » History of Our School

History of Our School

In September 2000, students and staff from three former schools came together to create the new Iroquois Falls Public School. The original Iroquois Falls Public School was built in 1941. Jim Harkness, Al Taylor, Gord Phillips, Eleanore Glembus, Ken McPherson, Dennis Draves, Roy Takayesu and Danielle Delaurier have been principals.